Villa SañdBar – 6 bedrooms
Beach FRONT PROPERTY, Morjim Beach
Nestled in the quaint village of Morjim, SañdBar is a luxurious villa overlooking the beach. An ultimate escape from the daily grind, surf the waves of serenity while you pamper yourself in the spa treatment room. Offering a superlative level of luxury, the villa also features a mini theatre, indoor games, a terrace and a steam room. The contemporary décor with modern furniture truly captivates a beachfront vibe and offers modern comfort. Catch the glorious sunset from the infinity pool or let your conversations flow from day to night at the sky bar. A perfect picture of laidback luxury.
Morjim - 0 kms; Airport - 53 kms; Market - 2 kms; Thalassa Restaurant - 10 kms; Casino - 29 kms
Inclusions of the villa:
Private Swimming Pool;
Free WiFi in Living Area;
Air con Living & Dining Area;
Air con Ensuite Bedroom(s);
Ample Cook & Serve Ware;
Television & Music Player;
Equipped Hygienic Kitchen;
Private Car Park;
Cook-On-Call Service, etc
- There are 6 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 5 on the first floor.
- The two master bedrooms overlook the sea.
- AC, TV, wardrobes and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms
- There are 8 bathrooms - 6 attached and 2 common.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are offered in all the rooms.
- There is a library with various genres of books for different age groups.
- There is a mini-theatre on the first floor.
Other things to note
- This property is just 50 steps from the beach and it's a 10,000 sq ft beach house.
- Parking space is secured for up to 4 cars.
- The villa can accommodate up to 20 guests only.
- There are CCTV cameras installed near the entrance and the terrace for security purposes.
- The security guard will be present during night times.
- A driver can be accommodated at free of cost.
- A medical kit is available in the villa.
- The caretaker stays in the outhouse on the premises of the same property.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- Smoking near the pool and the deck is prohibited.
- Eating or drinking inside the pool is not allowed.
- Hookah is not allowed indoors.
- Pets are not allowed
- Footwears are not allowed in the villa.
- There is a living room with lounge-style seating.
- A spa room, a bar and a mini-fridge are also available.
- The recreational space on the ground floor has a pool table & table tennis. It also offers TV and board games.
- The dining area seats up to 12 people.
- There is 2 common bathrooms - 1 in the living room and 1 on the terrace.
- There is an infinity pool that overlooks the sea and the beach.
- The pool is 30x16 ft. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
- It can accommodate up to 12 people at any given time.
- There is a sun umbrella with the pool towels and an outdoor music system available.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, gas stove, an oven, a microwave, cooking utensils, a dishwasher and a water purifier.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests can prepare their own meals in the kitchen at no additional charges.
- Guests are allowed to cook and consume vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food.
- A chef can be arranged at additional charge, subject to availability.
- All meals will be prepared in the villa kitchen.
- Guests can also eat out in nearby eateries like Bora Bora, Marbella and Burger factory.
Cook-On-Call ~ ₹ 3,500
for Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner & Breakfast
If you prefer home cooked food, we can hire local cooks on your behalf, who will come and prepare dishes at the property itself. You can plan your menu before hand so that the cook can buy the freshest ingredients on your behalf and prepare the dishes at reasonable timings for about 8 odd guests, bigger groups should consider hiring additional cooks.