The Charcoal Ranch, Trimbakeshwar near Nashik - 5 + 1 Bedrooms
This private residence is a page out a Luxury Home Catalogue. located in Trimbakeshwar (does Kumbha Mela, rings any bells) We begin with, everything here is air con, just everywhere. The residence has 5 ensuite bedrooms to begin with besides an additional family room with 3 double level bunk beds. Now do the math with living, dining, well equipped kitchen, and a massive private swimming pool. Phew!
Approx distance (in kms)
Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple – 8.6 kms; Sula Vineyards – 23 kms; Nashik – 29 kms; Igatpuri – 57 kms; Shirdi – 117 kms; Deolali – 41 kms; Silvassa – 116 kms; Mumbai – 178 kms; Pune – 239 kms
Our rental tariff listed below for upto 12 adults excludes 18% GST (Goods & Service Tax);
Cook-On-Call Service @ ₹ 4,000 /day
We encourage self-cooking in our villas, our kitchens are equipped with microwave, gas range, refrigerator, cook & serve ware besides everyday use items like tea, sugar, coffee, salt, and some cooking masala.
You can opt for ordering in, the caretaker can guide you with a list of restaurants which deliver to the villa. Just ask the caretaker he will assist you for the same. Or Dine out at various options available.
If you prefer home cooked food, we have arrangements with local cooks, who for a charge of ₹ 3,500 upwards will come and prepare dishes at the property itself. You can plan your menu before hand so that the cook can buy the freshest ingredients on your behalf and prepare the dishes at reasonable timings for about 10 odd guests, bigger groups should consider hiring additional cooks.
This beautiful estates / villa is essentially located in Trimbakeshwar which is essentially at 2363 feet above main sea level. This gives it a very cool and pleasant climate all year round. It receives upto 150mm of rainfall on average every monsoon. The surrounding mountains of Anjaneri, Brahmagiri also make it a hiker’s paradise. Trimbakeshwar is very important for the religious and spiritual context. It is the location for the great Kumbha Mela.
• For any help you can contact our caretaker. He will be there for your service around the clock.
• In the villa’s kitchen you will get milk, tea, coffee, egg, bread, butter, jam, cornflakes, chocolate sauce, some spices, mayonnaise, mineral water, soda, cold drinks etc. You can also make your own food. You can inform the caretaker to purchase fresh vegetables or meat so that he will arrange from the market. Our assistant will help you for cooking the food. (mineral water, soda,cold drinks are chargeable basis and other food items are complimentary)
• If you need food from outside then we will arrange food from nearby restaurants hence order should be placed before 1 hour as it will take time todeliver the food at villa. We may use your car and driver for to collect the food.
• It is advisable to consume food immediately after the delivery at the villa as it will be cold and the taste of food may change.
• Save the water - There is a scarcity of water hence use water carefully.
• It is advisable not to roam in the night time outside the villa, this is nature after all.
• All the villa premises is under camera surveillance. As per your demand and to maintain the privacy we will shut the camera which is located near swimming tank, Dinning/hall/bar area during your stay. Hence kindly inform the caretaker accordingly.
• Music system will be provided in the evening at party area. Guest are requested to keep volume on minimum level so that neighbors should not be disturb. Music will be stopped at 11.00pm.
• For using Barbeque, guest has request to inform caretaker in advance so that he can arrange charcoal from the market. Charcoal will be on chargeable basis.
• Smoking is not allowed inside the Villa.
• Kids should be always accompanied by parents or assigned person
Instructions for using the Home Theater
• We are having well equipped home theater at ground floor.
• You have to inform caretaker in advance to use this facility so that he will get time to get it ready
• You have to provide movie CD / Pen drive which you need to watch.
• You have to remove your shoes outside the home theater.
• Food/drink in not allowed in home theater.
• Guest are not allowed to touch any of the equipment of home theater.
• There is a capacity of 12 people.
• There are charges of 1500 INR for per movie or per show.
• Spa Charges are Rs. 250 per person and this will be collected at the villa as per usage.
Instructions for using the swimming pool.
• Children under 7 year old must be accompanied by a parent or responsible person in the swim suit at all the times including in the water, on the deck and in the restroom.
• Person in the water must wear acceptable swim suits. T-shirts are not allowed. A tight fitting rash guard is acceptable.
• Person under the influence of alcohol or narcotics will be denied admission and/or asked to leave the pool premises.
• All patrons must shower before entering the pool, Person with open cuts, sores, bandages, colds, coughs or infected eyes are not permitted in the pool.
• Spitting, spouting or nose-blowing in the pool is strictly prohibited.
• Diving is not allowed.
• You will get separate towel in the changing room nearby pool area.
• You can use shower near to Jacuzzi area after swimming.