Villa Estuary Riviéra – 8 bedrooms
RIVER FRONT PROPERTY
What makes each Villa Estuary Riviera so special is that they harmoniously combines modern architecture with the roughness of its natural environment, combining the best of both worlds. On the edge of the river, with a massive bright blue swimming pool, sunsets take on a different meaning. The property is built such that each of the luxuriously appointed bedrooms have dramatic river views. Walls of glass open onto a lush, well maintained garden with swaying palm trees, which in turn overlooks the tranquil river. If you want to have peace and quiet, then stay at the villa and whenever you want to experience something new, take a short drive and be immersed in an exciting locale.
The location is spectacular! You can see fishermen fishing in their boats, settle down to some bird watching; or hire a boat – from the jetty adjoining the property - and float down the river to the sea, to view dolphins frolic.
They can be booked individually or together as befits your group size.
Beach(s): Candolim – less than 5 mins drive; Calangute & Baga – 8 to 10 kms
Night Out(s): LPK Lounge, SinQ & Cohiba – less than a 10 min drive;
Ohter Place(s): Supermarkets (Newtons / Delfinos), Fort / Church of Reis Magos, Aguada Fort & Deltin Casino Jetty – less than 10 min drive; Airport - 35 kms (or 1 hour).
1 Night(s) Tariff for upto 16 adults – ₹ 90,000
ADJOINING TWO VILLAS OF 4 BEDROOMS EACH WITH THEIR OWN PRIVATE POOLS & ENTRANCES.
Inclusions of each villa:
22' Private Swimming Pool;
Free WiFi in Living Area;
Air con Living & Dining Area;
Air con Ensuite Bedroom(s);
Ample Cook & Serve Ware;
Television & Music Player;
Equipped Hygienic Kitchen;
Private Car Park;
Cook-On-Call Service, etc
Cook-On-Call ~ ₹ 3,500 for Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner & Breakfast
If you prefer home cooked food, we can hire local cooks on your behalf, who will come and prepare dishes at the property itself. You can plan your menu before hand so that the cook can buy the freshest ingredients on your behalf and prepare the dishes at reasonable timings for about 8 odd guests, bigger groups should consider hiring additional cooks.
Each villa has four bedrooms with private bathrooms and large living areas opening out into the pool and immaculately landscaped gardens with staff quarters on the back and out of sight. In case of electric blackouts (not uncommon in Goa) we have a 24 hour generator backup.
The owner along with his family of this sweet home frequently stay at the property and very selective about the guests they let their house to, so please don't forget to share your profiles with us at the time of booking. They have handpicked exquisite furnishing and artifacts with memories attached to them besides the high financial value as well. Please respect and ensure you don't abuse the home.
• Damage (if any) costs will have to be borne by you at the property itself prior to checkout as assessed by the owner.
• They request you to refrain from playing loud music beyond reasonable hours or disturbance of any kind to the neighbors.
• Stags please excuse, we prefer couples or families.
• Please share exact guest count to avoid embarrassment at the property gates.
• Unaccounted / surprise guests are not welcome at our property, please refrain from doing so.
• Drugs, prostitution and illegal activities are strictly prohibited and will be reported to the authorities immediately.
• We are not pet friendly (not by choice but health reasons).
• Smoking is allowed only in outdoor area. Strictly no smoking inside the villa.